Welcome to the On-Demand Meeting Portal for Sheboygan County, WI; your source for meeting agendas, detailed agenda packets, minutes and videos.
The County Board of Supervisors is the governing body of the county. Twenty-five supervisors each represent one of the 25 districts within the county. Supervisory elections are conducted in the April general election of even-numbered years. Supervisors serve two-year terms. The County Board of Supervisors elects its own Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and Executive Committee. The Board Chairperson conducts the County Board meetings and is the chief elected board official of the county.
The County Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the County Board Chambers on the 5th floor of the Courthouse (615 North 6th Street, Sheboygan) with the following exceptions:
• In April in even-numbered years, the Board also meets the second and fourth Tuesdays
• In September, the fourth Tuesday
• In October, the Tuesday preceding the final Tuesday of the month (Budget introduced) and the final Tuesday of the month (Budget Hearing)
• In November, the first Tuesday (Budget Adoption)
Members of the public may address the County Board during the meeting. Rules relating to public addresses may be found here.
County Board Standing Committees meet as follows:
• Executive Committee – 4th Monday at 4:00 PM, subject to change
• Finance Committee – 2nd & 4th Wednesday at 3:30 PM
• Health & Human Services Committee – 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 8:30 AM
• Health Care Center Committee – 2nd Tuesday at 9:00 AM
• Human Resources Committee – 4th Thursday (2nd Thursday as needed) at 3:30 PM
• Law Committee – 1st & 3rd Wednesday at 4:00 PM
• Planning, Resources, Agriculture & Extension Committee – 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 4:15 PM
• Property Committee – 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 4:30 PM
• Transportation Committee – 1st & 3rd Monday at 9:00 AM
The public is welcome to attend any of the meetings listed below. Details can be found by clicking on the agenda or agenda packet link. Agendas must be posted at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. For additional information, please contact the County Clerk’s office at (920) 459-3003.
Who are my representatives? To learn more about your representatives, including contact information, please click here